- Tours – On snowmobile tours we can’t allow pregnant women. If you are pregnant, please report this to us. If for some reason you don’t report this to us, we are not responsible for any problems. – On snowmobile tours we can’t allow children younger than 6 years. This because children younger than that are not able to express in a clear and understandable way that they are getting too cold. To prevent any injuries we stick to this rule. – A person who wants to drive a snowmobile, has to have at least driving license B or motorcycle license. – Before going on a snowmobile tour, it is mandatory to inform us about any deceases like heart problems, diabetes or asthma.
- Bookings – If you have booked a transfer with us and your plane or train is delayed, it is you responsibility to inform us about this at least 20 minutes before the agreed time. If delay occurs later than that, please still inform us as soon as you have the chance. – Cancellation of bookings need to be submitted and confirmed by us at least 24 hours before arrival. If the cancellation is submitted within 24 hours before arrival, we charge 50% of the total amount.
- Hotels – Explore Kiruna can help you with hotel bookings, but is not responsible for the state in which the hotel rooms are in. We simply advise and help to find the best suitable hotels.
- Weather – The northern lights are never guaranteed, as they are part of nature. As guides, we do everything we can to find the best spot/time for you. In some cases, the weather can change very quickly, or the Aurora (although predicted well) can not show as much as expected or at all. As these tours are northern light hunts, we cannot refund the money for the tour. Never the less, we do everything we can to give you a great time during the tour.
- Cancelations – Cancellation more than one week before the booked tour, we refund the whole amount except for a booking fee 250 SEK/person.Cancellation more than 72 hours: We charge 50 % of the total amount. Cancellation less than 72 hours: We charge 100% *No show is responsible for 100% of tour fees. If you make a mistake during booking, Explore Kiruna doesn’t take any responsibility. We cannot take responsibility if flights/trains are delayed or canceled. * If Explore Kiruna cancels a tour due to weather conditions, the customer will be 100% refunded