For our company, the comfort and happiness of the guests are of the highest priority. Therefore, you will be trained to always think as if you were one of the guests. Being a guest on one of our tours, as well as being a guide, should be a fun and exciting experience.
This winter you will be guiding one or more of the following tours:
– Northern light photography tour
– Wildlife safari
– Snowmobile tour in the forest
Apart from that, it might occur occasionally, that we will need you for one of the transfers that we offer. Usually within Kiruna, but sometimes between Kiruna and Abisko.
As a guide you will need:
– A positive attitude
– Love for the outdoors
– Respect for nature and the wildlife
– Being able to entertain guests and think outside the box
– Able to make yourself understandable in English
Explore Kiruna offers:
– A fun work atmosphere
– A motivating salary that grows as you do (we believe good help should be paid well)
– A Christmas bonus
– A guide certificate for your CV (not official)
Ideally, we are looking for someone with their own car, for which you will be compensated on top of your salary. *Drivers license is a must!